Movie Quotes

Sometimes, us kids like to play this little game while we are at the table.

The rules are quite simple, really. All you have to do is,
(1) Read each quote
(2) Enlighten us as to which movie it came from*
(3) Say who said it.*

Hope you enjoy it!


1. "All good things, all good things."

2. "My hands are clean in all this...figuratively."

3. "What are you doing?" "Stuff" "What kind of stuff?" "Super cool stuff you wouldn't understand!"

4. "I will tell you. I don't know."

5. "Pity comes too late, turn around and face your fate!"

6. "I like whispering too."

7. "Is it tasty? Is it scrumptious? Is it crunchable?"

8. "You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?"

9. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

10. "Did everyone see that, because I will not be doing it again!"


May the odds be ever in your favor.

No, I have not actually seen that particular movie, I just thought the quote was fitting. Anyways, the best of luck to you all, I can't wait to see how it ends!

The answers will come on the 14th, have fun!

~Chloe


*comment moderation will be used**

**if I figure out how to get it on***

***anyways, onwards!

Comments

  1. Haha, I love it!:)

    #1: Frozen
    #2: ?
    #3: Despicable Me
    #4: ?
    #5: The Phantom of the Opera
    #6: Elf
    #7: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
    #8: Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl
    #9: WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS
    #10: Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides

    Fun game!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Frozen. Olaf.
    3. Wreck it Ralph. Ralph.
    6. Elf. Buddy (??)
    7. The first hobbit. Gollum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day, if you have any questions, ask away!

My eyes will twinkle notably, and I'll begin to smile uncontrollably!

But please, keep your comments pleasing to The Lord.

Ni lassui!

Popular posts from this blog

I'mnotgettingsick, I'mnotgettingsick, I'mnotgettingsick.... oh dragon's teeth!

The Bookshelf Tag

I fixed it!