Sisterhood Award


Miss Sadie of Buttermilk Sky has nominated yours truly for the Sisterhood Award! Thanks a bunch! First off, it appears that there are some rules to follow, so I should probably put those in here:


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. (Check)

2. Put the Award logo on your blog. (In the process)

3. Answer the ten questions sent to you. (As soon as I find them)

4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. (Will do)

5. Nominate ten blogs (Ten? We'll see)

So, it begins. Oh, look at that, I found the questions:

#1 Do you like county fairs?

I haven't really been to one, that I can remember. I think I would enjoy it though.

#2 Were you ever in some sort of club as a kid?


I was a part of Awana for a few years, but that's about it.

#3 What's one of the first movies you remember seeing?

Probably the old animated Cinderella, or Robin Hood, or The Jungle Book.

#4 Which would you rather do: hop in your old pickup truck and go for an unexpected adventure, or sit on the back porch with a good novel on a warm summer evening?

I'd much rather read, thank you very much. Although, I've heard the riding in the back of a pickup truck is pretty fun.

#5 Do you enjoy live concerts?

I like them okay if they're around Christmas time, but I draw the line at rock concerts. Not my cup of tea.

#6 Which do you read more of: historical fiction or contemporary fiction?

I read a mixture of both, but I definitely prefer historical fiction.

#7 Do you like country music?

Country Christian? Absolutely! Secular? Absolutely not! The singers basically whine out their woes in a southern accent to the tune of an obscure song.

#8 If you could play any role in a musical, who would you choose?

Let me tell you a story: Once upon a time, I was born not being able to carry a tune in a bushel basket. Some days I might be able to carry it in a cup measure, but more likely than not, I will hit a wrong note at least ten bazillion times in one song. So, what part you ask? Probably an innocent bystander with no lines.

#9 Do you ever put your feet up on the dashboard when riding in a car?

I might have done it once or twice, but we have this general rule while we are in the car: feet stay either on the floor, or, if you are super super tired, they might be allowed on the seat.

#10 Can you tell us a funny story of something that happened to you in the last week/month/ever?

Why yes, I can, a rather recent one at that. In fact, it was yesterday in Starbucks. 

Guy at Starbucks: "I can get the next customer. Hey, what can I do for you?" Me, without hesitation, and with complete confidence: "Hi, I'm good! Oh wait, I meant…" Guy: *chuckling* "That's fine." Me *trying to avoid eye-contact so I don't blush*: "Could I have a grande peach green tea lemonade please?" 

It was around 10:45, way too late for the 'it's-too-early-for-me-to-talk-so-just-disregard-whatever-I-say' saying.

Well, that certainly was entertaining, thanks again Sadie!

Now, let the questioning begin! Actually, I like the original questions. Yeah, let's just pass those along. 

I tag:

and Treskie

Bear in mind, you are not obligated to accept if you so choose. Have fun!

Over and out.
~Chloe

Comments

  1. Just so you know, I followed you on Pinterest. ;)
    -JH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I just got the notification! Thanks! :)
      ~Chloe

      Delete
  2. Cool answers:) Haha, the Starbucks story, though...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Yeah, it was bad...but I can laugh about it now. :)

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers! Thanks for the tag, sweet *sister*! ;) I'll hopefully post my answers soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the nomination!!!
    I can't wait to do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day, if you have any questions, ask away!

My eyes will twinkle notably, and I'll begin to smile uncontrollably!

But please, keep your comments pleasing to The Lord.

Ni lassui!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bookshelf Tag

I fixed it!

AAAAAAA!