12 Days of Thanksgiving Tag

In the midst of:

preparing and stressing for our first Speech and Debate Tournament,

freaking out at the fact that there's only a week and a half of NaNoWriMo and I've not even hit 10K words yet,

plotting the prequel of said writing project,

and somehow drinking 21 eight-ounce cups of tea in one day (I usually only drink three, but one time I had 15, so I was trying to break my record and have 18, but then I decided to keep going),

S.F. tagged me for the *racks brain trying to remember* 12 Days of Thanksgiving Tag! Thanks dearie!

The rules:

1. List 12 things that you are grateful for
2. Tag as many bloggers as you want, making sure to tell them of their nomination.

12 things I am grateful for (mostly in order of importance):

1. Our Father in Heaven

2. My family and church family

3. The Speech and Debate community we are involved in

4. The humor of said community

5. A roof over my head, with a nice view attached

6. Tea (though I may not drink it again for a while) :)

7. My cat, Ginger

8. The neighbors who let me ride their horses

9. The schooling my parents pay for

10. The beauty of the earth

11. The lovely blogs I follow

12. The ability to create worlds by simply writing words on paper (or on the computer document)

I tag everyone who drank tea today, or those of you wearing red. Have fun!

~Chloe

Comments

  1. oooohhhh.. um. you tagged me. I am wearing a read shirt and a red sweatshirt! :) and.... wow. that's a TON on tea! I had three cups today. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and.... oh dear. you're going to have to make paper smoke, or type like lightning to get your story done!

      Delete
    2. Oo yay! Yeah, I drink tea when I'm stressed, I can't remember the last time I've felt so frazzled. :D

      Yeah, after the tournament we should have more time, especially since there aren't any more competitions we are going to this year, as far as I know. :/

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Great things to be thankful for! That is A LOT of tea! XD It seams when you do a tea tag, that's the day I decide not to have tea! lol! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day, if you have any questions, ask away!

My eyes will twinkle notably, and I'll begin to smile uncontrollably!

But please, keep your comments pleasing to The Lord.

Ni lassui!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bookshelf Tag

I fixed it!

AAAAAAA!