Oh, look at that... I've been tagged!
I've been tagged by Olivia, over at Meanwhile, in Rivendell. As this is the first time I have ever been tagged, I should like to accept.
The rules (because, you know, you can't have a game without them):
1. Paste the button onto your blogpost.
2. Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your own question-creativity - make the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)
Now for the fun...
3. Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while).
4. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you - make it all super random and interesting :-D
So those are the rules! Let's start off with the three things about me.
1. I hate bacon.
2. I get carsick if I read in the car.
3. I've never flown on an airplane before.
The questions! (I'm super excited right now!)
1. Animated movies - what's your opinion?
I used to love all the old Disney movies, and I love computer animation, but live-action is awesome too. So, I'm pretty indifferent about the whole deal.
2. Do you prefer earbuds or headphones?
If I'm listening to music to go to sleep, I prefer earbuds. But if I'm doing school, or crocheting, I prefer headphones.
3. What is one thing it seems like everybody loves but you?
Ok, this probably seems really weird, but I hate bananas. I can't stand the smell, taste, or texture. But, I absolutely adore banana bread. Don't ask why, because I'm still trying to figure that one out.
4. Do you have flowers in your room?
Not exactly. I have a few fabric flowers in a basket on top of my bookshelf. Does that count?
5. Do you like the sound of keys on a keyboard clicking?
I do. It is the sound of a story coming to life.
6. Who is one fictional character whom you loath with a burning passion? *evil grin*
Denethor ~ Lord of the Rings, the duke of Shippening ~ Heartless, Mr. Ewell ~ To Kill a Mockingbird, Uncle Andrew ~ The Magician's Nephew, The White Witch ~ The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe. Yeah, that was more than one. Sorry 'bout that.
7. Are you a procrastinator?
8. Shoes or no?
I would go barefoot everywhere if I could, but I'm pretty sure my parents would have something to say about that.
9. What are three movies that take you back to the dear old days gone forever?
Hmmmm. Let me think a minute.
The old animated Disney Cinderella, The Fox and the Hound, and Dumbo.
10. Pens or pencils?
I use pencils for school, and pens if I'm flowing a debate, or if I'm writing a note for the rest of the family. Overall, it's very close, but I think I prefer pencils.
That was very fun! Thanks for tagging me, Olivia!
Now, to pass on the favor, I tag (in no particular order):
Feel free to accept or decline, anyone else who wants to participate is welcome!
And now, I have a few questions:
1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
2. Would you rather live in the city or in the country, and why?
3. Contemporary music or movie soundtracks?
4. Do you know the proper usages of its and it's; their, there, and they're; and your and you're?
5. What is your opinion on car racing?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
7. Do you like to write and/or blog?
8. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
9. Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
10. Coffee or tea, or both?
Ok, ok. No more questions. Have fun answering them!
Over and out.