Two years.


I find it hard to believe I've stuck it out this long.

Like, every time I try to start a chronicle of my life, it only lasts a few months, maybe a year.

Yet here we are.

Another year done.

Wow, this is starting to sound sad.

I'M NOT LEAVING OR ANYTHING. 

THIS IS NOT A FUNERAL. 

LIGHTEN UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

*scratches head* How'm I supposed to celebrate this anyways?


Confetti, I guess.


And I suppose I could get Gandalf to blast off some fireworks.



But seriously though! I'm so happy with the way this blog of mine is working out!

I'm so incredibly grateful for the friends I've met and made through blogging (we will figure out a way to meet up, I promise!).

You have made me step out and find my voice.
You have encouraged me and put up with my cringey first attempts at blogging and writing.
In general, I feel like I've stepped out of my comfort zone and become a more lively person because of blogging.

Like, oh my goodness. This is fantastic!


Here's to another year!

Comments

  1. DUDE. CONGRATS!!! yes dont you dare stop blogging XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWW I FEEL SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW LIKE AWWWW

    geesh 2 years is the best. It's like YES WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT kind of feeling you know? KEEP GOING CHLOE and dude yes we are going to meet someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh happy blogiversary/blorthday (yea, I can see why people use blogiversary instead)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! :D

    Blogging is the best, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Chloe! I'm sorry I haven't looked at you're blog in a while, but I'm still here! <3 I can't wait for many more posts to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow two years! Congrats! even though I've only just found your blog recently you seem like you've been at blogging forever :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. *dons party hat* To another 50 years!! (just kidding, but I mean, if you're willing...) XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!! Gosh, you've been blogging for twice the amount of time I have.

    Btw, I approve of that glitter gif. *thumbs up*

    Here's to many more years of Chloe goodness. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Chloe! Keep it up, you're a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To all of y'all,

    Thank you so much for the blogversary wishes!

    Evangeline, another 50 years would be fabulous!

    Sarah, even if you aren't always around, your comments still make me smile.

    Hanne, blorthday is a very interesting take, keep thinking outside the box!

    Sare, I don't plan to, so don't you stop either.

    Mary, I do believe I stole that gif from the group post we did celebrating the end of your first draft.

    Marrok, glad to know it!

    Meredith, absolutely, blogging is fantastic!

    Julia, yep, we totally need to figure out meeting sometime.

    Jenny, thanks very much!

    Soleil, welcome!

    Emma, thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments make my day, if you have any questions, ask away!

My eyes will twinkle notably, and I'll begin to smile uncontrollably!

But please, keep your comments pleasing to The Lord.

Ni lassui!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bookshelf Tag

I fixed it!

AAAAAAA!